Monday 13 September 2010

This Week's Eats - Menu

Menu Plan Monday with Laura at orgjunkie.com


I'm really looking forward to this week's menu.  Fall is in the air and I feel like cooking is a lot easier when the radiant heat from the stove and oven are welcome warmths.  I'm excited for fall and the soups, stews, and casseroles that are so much easier in cool weather.  They are favourites that often get put on hold during the summer months.

Here's what we're eating this week:

Monday: butter chicken with broccoli

Tuesday: lasagne, using leftover spaghetti sauce from last week

Wednesday: pork tenderloin, roasted potatoes, carrots, and green beans

Thursday:  leftovers

Friday:  pita pizzas (I'm going to try making my own pizza sauce! I'll let you know how it goes.)

Saturday:  chicken pasta with peppers and onions


What're you eating this week?


1 comment:

  1. ha! I love this! Planning ahead! Shrimp tonight! Maybe a po'boy sandwich!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails