Company Girl Coffee is a part of Rachel Anne's project, Home Sanctuary. Follow the link to find out more about Company Girls, Small Things, and making your home a sanctuary, one small step at a time.
It's been a big week -
1) Last Friday I had my scope done - it didn't end up being a camera, like I thought, but you can read about the results HERE.
2) Friday through Sunday was our first weekend away from William since he's been born. He stayed with my parents, and had a great time. And so did we! It was wierd, though, not to have to think about what time he ate last, whether he needed a diaper change. I did miss all the cuddles, though.
3) Last Saturday was Focus on Marriage, where I learned a LOT about apologizing, forgiveness, bitterness, and releasing hurts to God. And I've received so much Grace in this area this week. Healing has been happening, for SURE.
4) Sunday we sold my car! Andrew had promised to get it sold by the end of February, and before church on the 28th, a friend from church took a test drive and agreed to the price we were asking!
5) Sunday afternoon, my family gathered at my parent's house to enjoy Mom's cooking and a Men's Hockey Olympic Gold! What a joy to celebrate a national victory with my family.
4) This week Andrew has been working a regular-hours day shift job at the railway. He's been home every evening, and the "weekend" for this particular job is Friday/Saturday!
5) I baked bread this week - from Scratch! Read about it HERE.
6) Today we are going to the bank to pay off a loan - in its entirety! I'm really excited about this, even though it sounds pretty mundane.
7) This evening my sister-in-law is coming over so I can pass on my maternity clothes! I'm looking forward not only to getting them out of my basement/closet, but to watching her grow in the joy of motherhood.
8) Tomorrow my littlest sister is coming to visit! She'll spend Saturday afternoon through Sunday morning here, the first to use our guest bedroom [although, I admit, she's bringing her own sheets...we haven't any and no money for them, either!].
What's on YOUR happy list?