Sunday 15 November 2009

52 Books in 52 Weeks

For the year 2010, I am planning and hoping to read one book each week - science-fiction, fantasy, non-fiction, classics, children's stories, best-sellers, etc.  I love to read, but find I need "inspiration" to find something that will spark my interest.

But I need your help!  I have been able to come up with just 23 books to add to my list!  I would love to hear your suggestions - books that have touched you or your reading habits, stories that have special significance to you and/or your family.

Here's what's on The List so far:
Mere Christianity
The Great Divorce
A Farewell to Arms
1984
Brave New World
Red Moon Rising
The Silamarillion
(something) by Jane Austen
To Know as We are Known
Catcher in the Rye
Plainsong
The Problem of Pain
A Grief Observed
The Book of Negroes
Where the Red Fern Grows
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society
Still Alice
What's so Amazing About Grace
Love & Respect
Til We Have Faces
The Four Loves
A Dance with Dragons
Robin Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails