Wednesday 9 June 2010

polyvore

Recently, although I don't remember where, I read about [polyvore.com] as a place to create "mood boards" and decor ideas for your home.

Since we are moving in with my in-laws in a couple of months, and every wall needs to be painted, the kitchen/living space needs to be designed and installed, and the bedrooms will need to maximize storage and floor space, I've been really enjoying this site.

It's also a nice outlet for my creativity when I know the house is being shown to potential buyers and I'd rather not pull out (and put away) all of my real crafting supplies.

Here are a few of my recent creations:

You can also put together outfits or wardrobes, or "teeny-bopper" collages with artists and movie stars.

It's certainly more fun to play with over coffee than solitaire or Minesweeper :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails