Monday 16 August 2010

This Week's Eats

  
I think the best part about this week's menu is that absolutely everything I need is either already in my cupboards/fridge/freezer or is on sale at one of the local grocery stores this week.
I love taking an hour on Friday or Saturday to plan out the menu according to what's on sale - it saves me so much money!  Andrew and I listened to a Focus on the Family podcast last week that was all about living frugally, and Andrew learned about "loss leaders" - he's very excited to use his new knowledge, both of the term and of the concept of shopping from those front and back page deals.  You can check out the podcast for FREE on iTunes, too!

Sunday: Canada's Wonderland Day Trip 
(providing Andrew gets home on time and it's not thundering outside)

Monday: Roasted Whole Chicken, corn on the cob


Wednesday: Spaghetti

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: chicken pasta
(William's FIRST BIRTHDAY!! - holy cow, this year went fast)

Saturday: planned dinner out with my in-laws to say THANKS for letting us turn their house upside down and move in while we pay off debt and save up funds



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails